Monday, February 18, 2019

Orientation Day at VRU, Tesco Lotus

 Orientation Day at VRU, Tesco Lotus
On Monday, January 7th, 2019 we have Our orientation day with VRU. We also met the president of Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University (VRU) and the dean of the faculty of education. They have a very warm welcoming. I loved it. And then we also met our mentors and met our VRU Buddies. For me, I have 2 mentors they were Ajan Katiasak Raksapoln or we used to call him Ajan Neung. Neung means one in Thai, and Ajan Kanokwan Pansuksan or we used to call her Ajan View. Both of them are so kind and nice. I was grateful that they gave me Ajan Neung and Ajan View for mentoring me through this program. We got a notebook and a VRU pin. We also got a picture with The president of VRU, The Dean, and VRU mentors.


The next, we also met our Thai buddies they were Nutt, Pang, and Eye. Nutt, he’s in the third year, eye and pang they were in the second year. We talked and shared our social media account and got some pictures with Pang. Yeah, just with pang because Nutt and Eye they have to handle other participants. I shared my buddies with other participants. But its okay.

 At night we walked to Tesco lotus near with VRU dorm. Ajan milk drove me to go to Tesco Lotus. And there are Thai buddies that waited for us there. In Tesco lotus, I bought some kinds of stuff such as sandal, tissue, and many more.



I also met the other friends from Indonesia and the Philippines, they were jinn, jean, fem, Karina, chicha, Stima, Eni, and Yuna. They came with other Thai buddies. After a view minutes of shopping, we got hungry and decided to have dinner at KFC. We went back to the VRU dorm by songtaew. It was my first experience ride songtaew in Thailand. Songtaew is one of must-try public transportation if you come to Thailand. You only paid around 5-10 THB depend on how far your destination. We stopped in front of the VRU gate and walked to the family mart to buy some food. Yup, we got hungry easily when we were in Thailand. Hahaha, maybe because we walked for miles away when we searched songtaew for home. That’s why when I arrived at my dorm I ate my food first before I went to bed.

okay, maybe its enough for my first blog. 
see ya on another post,.
xoxo,
L
ita~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Report - School : General Information and Academic Administration

SELF REPORT On the next day, we went to our cooperating school. I had chance to teach at Bodindecha (Sing Singhaseni) Nonthaburi Sch...