Sunday, February 24, 2019

Grand Palace




Hola Amigoooooo


Welcome back to #TRIPINTHAILAND with me Litaaaa ~


This time I wanna share my story when I visited Grand Palace. Happy reading good people…
It was my last week In Thailand. I and my company (as always), went to Grand Palace in the morning. Mama promised us if she wanted to take us there if we had free time. The school was closed because of air pollution, that’s why we could have our trip in the morning. We gathered in front of Wat Chalo and went to Rama 7 (Ram Jet) Pier by taxi meter. From there, we ride a boat to go to the grand palace. We only paid for 15 THB with a long trip. It was so cheap. along the way we also ate our meal and seeing a beautiful riverside, it was awesome. We also stopped in some piers to take other passengers. If the boat isn’t full, you can sit and enjoy the view. But if the boat is full, you have to stand along the way. It's tiring sometimes, but if you had a company to talk you won't feel it. Lucky us when the boat came it wasn’t full. Oh, I can't imagine how can I eat a pack of sticky rice standing in a moving boat. After ride 30 minutes we stopped at Tha Chang Wang Luang Pier. 

And, Here we are….

We arrived at Grand Palaceeeeeee

Yeaaayyyyyyyy


And now it's our time to exploreeeeee
There are so many tourists in the Grand Palace, most of them are Chinese. I even can't find Indonesian there, except me and my friend Tia. Unlike at Chatuchak, there are so many Indonesian. But its okay, I don’t really mind too. Oh, yeah I forgot to tell you that I and my Filipino friends we choose a different trip. I and Tia, we will visit the grand palace, but my Filipino friends, they just walk around and buy something at the market around there and then they would back to the apartment. Actually, I was sad, because I don’t have my complete company when I visited the most visited place in Thailand. But I do understand them.
If you want to visit the Grand Palace, you have to pay 500 THB. It’s pretty expensive, but trust me worth it. Okay, before I start my story about the inside of the Grand Palace, I would be better if I share a bit of information about it. So, guys Grand Palace are complex buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The place has been the official residence of the kings of siam since 1782. The king, his court, and his royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until 1925. King Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX) resided at the chitralada royal villa and his successors' king vajiralongkorn (Rama X) at the amphora Sathan Residential Hall, both in the Dusit Palace, but the Grand Palace is still used for official events. Several royal ceremonies and state functions are held within the walls of the palace every year. The palace is one of the most popular tourist attraction in Thailand (Sourced by Wikipedia).


 There are so many buildings in the Grand Palace, they are : The Grand Palace, the temple of Emerald Buddha, Phra Ubosoth, The Demon Guardians, Phra Siratana Chedi, Phra Mondop, Phra Bussabok, Prasat Phra Dhepbidorn, Model of Angor Wat, Phra Asada Maha Chedi, Hor Phra Naga, Phra Wihan Yod, Hor Phra Monthian Dharma, Hor Phra Gandhararat, Belfry, and many more. We entered Gran Palace at 11 am and all we do inside was walked around and took many pictures. Sometimes we sat and resting our leg. It was a long trip, I really like that place. I felt don’t wanna home really soon, I loved the atmosphere there, even hot and crowded. No wonder both I and my friend felt so satisfied with this place. Its okay I have to waste my 500 baht for this experience, as I told you before worth it. We walked around and took many photos in every single building. we spent about 6 hours at Grand Palace and went home by boat. We decided to ride a boat from Tha Chang Wang Luang Pier to Rama 7 Pier and then ride a songtaew to back to Bang Kruai. It was the easiest way with cheaper price. We can easily found a bus stop in front of the Pier and waited for songtaew there. We only spend 15 THB for boat and 10 THB for songtaew, so overall we just spend 25 THB for our transportation for going home.
 
So, guys, it's not always expensive if you want to have a travel to Thailand as long as you know how to manage your budget. Hope this blog helps you for having a trip to Thailand.

See ya on another blog good people!!


xoxo

Lita~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Report - School : General Information and Academic Administration

SELF REPORT On the next day, we went to our cooperating school. I had chance to teach at Bodindecha (Sing Singhaseni) Nonthaburi Sch...