Tuesday, February 19, 2019

EGAT and National Children Day


Hi, it was my first week in Thailand, when Mama (one of the foreign teacher coordinator in our school) took us to EGAT. We went there by taxi meter. It ain't that far from our school. 

She said that she wanted us had our experience of celebrating National children day in Thailand. Mama told us don’t think about your age today all of you are 12 years old, you can play and do everything you want as a kid. I laughed when I heard mama said that. I mean, it must be weird seeing four people in early adult life acting like 12 years old kids. 

There were so crowded, it feels like all of Nonthaburi children were in  EGAT at that time. Hahaha. Really, I don’t tell lie. They made a big occasion for celebrating children day. They provided a lot of balloons, cupcakes, bottles with EGAT design and they shared it to each kid who came there for FREE. I and my friends, we also got it even we’re not kids anymore. We played some games, we got balloons, and we played it by also got the picture together and we could get the print for FREE also. Everything is free for kids on that day. We got pictures with Elsa ‘FROZEN’ cosplay, with Deadpool cosplay, with iron man cosplay. 


We acted like 12 years old kids that day. It was sooo much fun.

After that, we went to EGAT Learning Center. My first impression when I saw the design of that building is ‘WOW’. Really, they combined play and learn the concept at once. I mean in one place you can play advanced and futuristic games and learn about electricity and many things at the same time. I was so grateful mama took us there. It was a very good place, not only for play and learn but also to take pictures. Hahaha. At 1 pm we went out from EGAT Leaning Center and went to Nonthaburi pier by taxi meter (again). Arrived at Nonthaburi pier, we ride a boat to crossed Chao Phraya river. You can cross Chao Phraya River by boat for only 3.50 THB. It's so cheap and affordable. After crossing the river, we ride songtaew for back to the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Report - School : General Information and Academic Administration

SELF REPORT On the next day, we went to our cooperating school. I had chance to teach at Bodindecha (Sing Singhaseni) Nonthaburi Sch...